Ah, springtime in Little Switzerland! Sunny pleasant days. Cool evenings. Azaleas and mountan laurel. And, while taking all that in, share your love of knitting, relax, learn new skills, and have fun.
The laidback Big Lynn Lodge, just off the Blue Ridge Parkway, has 37 renovated cottages and cabins, each with private bath, color TV, and large comfy beds. Listen as Chef Hoyt rings the dinner bell in the mornings signaling guests to his home cooked-to-order breakfast. Listen for the bell again in the evenings for his mouthwatering full-course dinners.
Purl 2 Springtime Knitting Retreat
The Big Lynn Lodge is located on North Carolina Highway 226A, just off the Blue Ridge Psrkway in Little Switzerland.
Getting to the Big Lynn Lodge is easy via Interstates 40 and 26, US Highways 221, 19, 70, and 321.
- Spruce Pine, North Carolina - 7miles
- Asheville, North Carolina - 48 miles
- Johnson City, Tennessee - 52 miles
- Spartanburg, South Carolina - 73 miles
- Greenville, South Carolina - 103 miles
- Charlotte, North Carolina - 113 miles
- Durham, North Carolina - 206 miles
- Roanoke, Virginia - 241 miles
- Atlanta, Georgia - 246 miles