March weather in Little Switzerland can be quirky and unpredictable but the air is always crisp and refreshing. The craggy peaks of the Blue Ridge have yet to reveal their bountiful verdant green. Distant and ancient mountain ranges, typically obscured in summertime's thick haze, are sharp and distinct.
Join fellow knitting and fiber enthusiasts for a weekend of fun and fellowship. Unwind in an easy chair - outside in the warm afternoon sunshine - and enjoy your passion sans the job, the kids, and the dog. Revel in the peace and tranquilty of this special place.
The genial innkeeper and staff of the venerable Big Lynn Lodge welcomes you with smiles. Hearty home-cooked meals and soft comfy beds - and yarn galore - await.
$60 Retreat Fee paid at the time of room reservation.
Room and meals start at $120/night. Contact the Big Lynn Lodge (Phone: 828-765-4257) to reserve rooms and pay retreat fee.
Knit 1 Springtime Knitting Retreat
The Big Lynn Lodge is located on North Carolina Highway 226A, just off the Blue Ridge Psrkway in Little Switzerland.
Getting to the Big Lynn Lodge is easy via Interstates 40 and 26, US Highways 221, 19, 70, and 321.
- Spruce Pine, North Carolina - 7miles
- Asheville, North Carolina - 48 miles
- Johnson City, Tennessee - 52 miles
- Spartanburg, South Carolina - 73 miles
- Greenville, South Carolina - 103 miles
- Charlotte, North Carolina - 113 miles
- Durham, North Carolina - 206 miles
- Roanoke, Virginia - 241 miles
- Atlanta, Georgia - 246 miles