The Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival - the largest fiber extravaganza on the east coast is getting bigger and better! Each spring thousands of needle arts enthusiasts "flock" to the verdant Maryland countryside to wallow in fleece and revel in the fiber arts.
Join us for an exhilarating 3-day adventure. The freedom of Luxury motorcoach travel, tickets to the festival, two-night accommodations (with free breakfast) and a Saturday pizza party where you'll have a ball showing off your purchases.
- $354 per person (double room occupancy).
- $484 per person (single room occupancy).
NOTE: The $100.00 price listed is only the required deposit. It is important to specify if you want single or double occupancy and list the email we can invoice the balance to at a later date.
Carolina Fiber Retreats & Tours will arrange all room reservations.
Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival
We are tentatively picking up at the following locations:
- Spartanburg (Kennedy Street Parking Garage)
- Gastonia (TBD)
- Charlotte (TBD)
- Statesville (TBD)
- Winston-Salem (TBD but accssible to I-40)
- Greensboro (TBD but accessible to I-40)
- Durham (Northgate Mall Parking Garage)
Riders must provide Becky with their cellphone / text numbers.